May 12, 2015

Baby Easton | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

I had 11 day new Easton come in to my home studio here in Maple Valley for his newborn session. He was a trooper!!! Although he was a little restless (such a grunty little thing), we managed to work with his mood and got some adorable shots.

Daddy is a firefighter and we definitely wanted to incorporate that into the shoot. Here in this blog post, you will see how to SAFELY photograph a newborn in a tough pose. Please don't ever assume a newborn photographer does not do a composite in shots like these. It is amazing what editing software can do these days. Although it can take a lot of work during editing, my newborn's safety is my number one priority. There has been an increasing concern over newborn photography safety, which is very understandable. I will continue challenging myself with more difficult poses, but doing it the right way. 

With that said, here are some from Easton's session…










No comments:

Post a Comment