January 26, 2017

Archer is 2 | Northwest Railway Museum | Snoqualmie, WA


After a much needed break over the holidays, I am back behind the camera!! And, because I had plenty of time (ha!) to get 100% caught up with business related things, I am trying to make it a point to keep my blog updated with my favorites from each session. So, here we go!!!

I cannot believe Archer is TWO!!! Where has the time gone?! I first met Archer when he was in mommy's belly and we have had so much fun over the years with all of our milestone sessions. Little Archer has a love for trains, so we met up at the Northwest Railway Museum in Snoqualmie, WA. Although he was through with us halfway into our mini session, I think we captured those beautiful little curls and cutest smile perfectly. Now, stop growing up so fast, Archer!! Happy 2nd birthday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment