September 28, 2014

Baby Kayla | Seattle Baby Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

Many photographers aren't fans of 3 month old sessions, but I don't mind the challenge. It is a little difficult finding that perfect pose with a baby who can't sit up, just beginning to lift his/her own head, and who is very squirmish; they are far too old for newborn poses, but far too young for older baby poses! But, I work with the baby's mood and likes/dislikes… I LOVE every stage in the first year and I love photographing these little ones every 3 months!

Baby Kayla came to my home studio here in Maple Valley and she was just as cute as can be! I definitely gave her a little workout during our mini milestone session… lifting that head is hard work for a 3 month old! Although we didn't get to meet in time for newborn photos, I hope to watch her grow with future sessions. Can't wait to see you at 6 months, Kayla!








No comments:

Post a Comment