October 7, 2014

Super Malaki's Cake Smash | Seattle Baby Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

Wow!! I cannot believe it has been a year already. Malaki was one of the first few newborns I photographed here in Seattle, and that honestly seems like it was just last month!! I've had the pleasure of taking both his newborn photos and his 6 month photos, and now his 1 year cake smash!!

Superhero was the theme for this session and we first got some adorable shots as him disguised as Clark Kent. After, we went straight for the cape and cake! I got a little crafty (thanks for the help, friend!) and made a bunting out of comic books… don't worry, they were older cheap ones. For a few moments, we used a stack of comic books from my husband's collection, being so very careful not to get frosting on them, as the cake stand. I think it all came together nicely.

Little Malaki was VERY unsure of what we put in front of him. More often then not, my cake smash babes are not fond of this huge, sugary object we force them to eat!! Shame on us for making these innocent children eat and smash cake ;). However, as promised, the photos turned out adorable and one would have no idea Super Malaki wanted absolutely nothing to do with any of it!!

Happy Birthday, buddy!! It has been a pleasure watching you grow through my lens.











No comments:

Post a Comment