October 19, 2014

Jaxon is ONE | Seattle Baby Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

I am so happy Jaxon and his family found me and I was able to photograph his one year session here at my studio in Maple Valley, WA. Before we got smashing, we took some much needed photos of the birthday boy with mom and dad… they were in need of a good pic of the 3 of them, so I am happy they asked me to fit that in. Although Jaxon was a little antsy, I think it made for some perfect, simple pics!

I always warn my clients when they come in for a cake smash; these are my most unpredictable shoots. More often then not, we are forcing them to indulge!! I know, that will definitely change over the next year for these babes!!! But, for those who haven't ate much of any sweets their entire first 12 months, it can be a bit overwhelming to say the least. That's when the baby snack trick comes in. Jaxon may appear to be eating cake, but no one would ever know we stuffed some Cherrios in the cake. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone ;). 

Here are just some of my favorites…















No comments:

Post a Comment