December 2, 2014

The "P" Family | Seattle Family Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

The "P" family and I had their family session booked for a few weeks and we were keeping our fingers crossed that we would get lucky and avoid the rain. We never thought that our biggest problem wouldn't be rain, but snow!! What an adventure that was!

We met at Lake Wilderness Park here in Maple Valley for a very wintery photo shoot. It had snowed the whole morning of and ended up being a beautiful afternoon. Although it was quite chilly, we all were such troopers. I can't believe I didn't hear one complaint from the kids… they were fantastic!! I promised a quick, but very successful session, and with perfect cooperation, we got sooooo many great shots in just over 30 minutes. I don't know if I'll get a chance again soon to shoot in that beautiful white backdrop of snow, so I am happy this family braved the weather with me!




















No comments:

Post a Comment