January 20, 2016

Amy & Arvid | Forest Engagement Session | Maple Valley, WA


I am so happy to report that I have officially booked my first 6 weddings for 2016!! It is going to be a very busy summer for me, but I am so thrilled for this exciting change for my business. 

I met with one of my June wedding couples for an engagement session. They were looking for a wintery, forest type setting and the Pacific Northwest is definitely the place to do it! Not far from my house in Maple Valley, we met up at one of my favorite spots… Lake Wilderness Arboretum. Amy and Arvid were up for a wet or dry shoot, but much to our surprise, it started snowing!! It was quite cold out, but they were troopers. And, absolutely adorable!!!

I love so many from their session, so it was so hard picking just some of my favorites. I can't wait to photograph them again on June 4, 2016!!













No comments:

Post a Comment