January 14, 2016

Karrie | Seattle Maternity Photographer | Issaquah, WA


It has been far too long since I have blogged a session. My apologies! From here on out, I will be blogging every single session with my favorite images. It is one of the best ways for future clients to view the best of my work. 

So, to kick off 2016, I had an amazing maternity session with a beautiful mommy at one of my favorite spots in Issaquah. Her baby-girl-to-be was giving us a little scare and we didn't doubt she was going to come before our shoot, but we managed to meet just in time! Although it was freezing out that morning and began to snow on us, everyone was such troopers… even big brother!!

I can't wait to meet and photograph the new addition in a couple weeks!!













No comments:

Post a Comment