February 2, 2016

Archer | Cake Smash | Maple Valley, WA


Archer came in for his one year session a couple weeks ago and boy was he in high spirits!! He just had the greatest time, while keeping me and mom on our toes! So active, so happy. I think it is safe to say that he totally demolished his cake... even attempted to take bites out of the cake base!!!

Archer and his adorable family have definitely become one of my favorites the past year. I had the pleasure of first meeting them all when Archer was in mommy's belly for their maternity session. And, in the last year, I have enjoyed capturing many more memories for them. It is always a good feeling to have that constant support from client's no matter what road you may be on. I am looking forward to seeing their family grow through the years. 


Happy 1st birthday, Archer!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment