February 11, 2016

Caroline | Lifestyle Newborn | Kirkland, WA


Welcome to the world, baby Caroline!! At 11 days new, I was honored to hang out at her beautiful home and take some lifestyle newborn shots of her and her adorable family. She was just perfect and slept the entire time. I think I saw her eyes at the very end!! 

I was first greeted by big brother Nolan... "Did you bring me a present?!" Such a character! But, darn, forgot his gift!!!! From then on, we had so much fun and he even got to help take some photos!  

After sessions like these, I feel so excited about my new adventure with my business. Getting away from the distraction of props and poses really captures families beautifully. These are images that will be remembered forever.  Enjoy some of my favorites...














No comments:

Post a Comment