April 28, 2016

Baby Michael | Lifestyle Newborn Shoot | Maple Valley, WA


I couldn't be more excited to introduce to you baby Michael!! I am so excited for this mommy, who is  a very good friend of mine. It has been a journey to get here, but he was well worth the wait!!

Little Michael came a few weeks early, but was so perfectly chunky!! I went to their home here in Maple Valley when he was just 5 days new for a lifestyle newborn session. I just love how these sessions turn out and I am so happy with my transition from full studio/posed newborn photography. We still get some squishy cute poses in there, but the focus is FAMILY... photos that will never go out of style and the ones I know that will be cherished for forever. 

Enjoy these favorite shots of mine. I am sure you will be seeing this guy grow through my lens with many more shoots ahead!!

Welcome to the world, baby MP3!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment