April 25, 2016

Owen | 18 Months | Discovery Park, Seattle


What a familiar face this is!!! I absolutely love Owen and his family. Not only because of how fun and crazy our shoots get, but because of how loyal they are as clients. They have stuck by me from the very beginning and I am so thankful for that. I understand the need to "photographer jump" from time to time, but if you are 100% committed to me as your photographer, I am 150% committed to you!! It's such a wonderful relationship I have with them and I feel so fortunate to watch this little guy grow every few months. 

We met at Discovery Park in Seattle for Owen's 18 month mini milestone session. Boy, is that a popular place!!! I am so happy we decided to shoot there because I have been eyeing it for quite some time! Thanks for another great session, Owen!











No comments:

Post a Comment