August 2, 2015

Ethan 23 Days | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA


It's so amazing how quickly newborns grow and how much photographers like myself can tell the difference between a 1-2 week old and a 2-3 week old newborn. It seems like right when they hit that 2 week mark, their cooperation for newborn photos dramatically change. I don't mind the challenge though! 23 day new Ethan came to my home studio here in Maple Valley wide-eyed with no desire to sleep. I do really love getting those shots of that perfect eye contact though ;)

After some time, I was ready to get some sleepy poses in, so my baby whispering skills went to work and little Ethan surprised me with the shots we ended up getting. Thank you for letting me win, little guy!! 

Enjoy my favorites that we got during his newborn session… don't you love all that hair?!











No comments:

Post a Comment