August 25, 2015

Kennady 7 Days | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA


I am so thankful and happy when I have people book with me based off recommendations from others. And, this family was recommended by a friend from Cali, which made it a "very small world" situation! 

Kennady came into the world a big girl at 9 pounds... I LOVE me some BIG babies!! Those few extra pounds make quite the difference when getting that tight swaddle, but those rolls are worth it! I am so happy we spent a good amount of time getting some parent shots because they are just so simple, pure, and beautiful. These new parents were so in love with their new little one and it just put a smile on my face. 

Kennady was a very good girl for me and I hope I see her again in the future. Enjoy some of my favorites…

















No comments:

Post a Comment