August 22, 2014

Baby Wyatt | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

11 day new, Wyatt, had other plans on his newborn session day, and posing for the camera wasn't one of them. This is a perfect example as to why I quote my clients, who book a newborn session with me, 2-4 hours. After your shoot, you really can understand why it could take all 4 hours. On this day, Wyatt just couldn't seem to get comfy… or have enough to eat! It was very challenging, but we worked with his mood and didn't push him into any pose he didn't favor.

I'm really happy with the way the shoot ended. After hours of attempting this little guy to pose on his own, we decided to bring mom and dad into the photos and man do I LOVE how those came out. Sometimes those unexpected moments are the best.











No comments:

Post a Comment