August 5, 2014

One Year Old Graham | Southern California Baby Photographer | Murrieta, CA

Mr. Graham came into this world just as I made my big move to Washington, and it took way too long for me to eventually meet him!! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone and I really cannot believe he is ONE year old already. Don't you hate when they grow up so fast?!

One of my last sessions while I was visiting California was with this little cutie at his home in Murrieta. As we all know, babies this age are very unpredictable (I guess it's safe to say that kids at every age are very unpredictable during shoots!), and after a bit of a struggle, mommy was worried his tiredness didn't make for many happy photos, but as I always say… no worries!! We got this guy with many different expressions and all sorts of cuteness!! And those big baby blues is all you need for a great pic… Graham is just adorable!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment