August 7, 2014

Baby Wyatt | Southern California Newborn Photographer | Chino, CA

My last session before I headed back to Seattle was with 1 month old Wyatt. I am so happy this little guy is finally home with his family. He had an unexpected, rough start to life, but is doing perfectly well now, getting lots of love.

Mommy really wanted a picture with Wyatt and big sister, Maddi Jo. But, we weren't getting the cooperation we desired. I think she was a little unsure of the "bear" I brought (aka my cream flokati rug)!! Shame on me! We did end up getting a couple kisses out of Maddi, and I think that photo is too precious. Worth the struggle ;).

All in all, Wyatt cooperated so well for being 1 month old. I haven't attempted posing a newborn over 14 days old, so he definitely surprised me. Enjoy my favorites… can't get over his big beautiful eyes and awesome hair!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment