August 4, 2014

Southern California Maternity Photographer | Corona Photographer {Candice's Maternity Session}

While visiting California, I got to photograph one of my favorite families. I met Candice when her cute Hunter was just a very little guy, and since then, he has gotten so big. But, he still has that same perfect little smile!!

After much contemplation, we decided to do a more lifestyle maternity session, inside her gorgeous home in Corona. I think it is safe to say that we were both very happy with that decision… the lighting and poses came out beautiful!!! I definitely have more than one favorite from this session.

I am so happy I was visiting and was able to capture this moment for her before her baby girl arrives, but makes me a little more eager to move back because I would LOVE to be right there for that newborn session and beyond.

I shall be back one day very soon, I hope. Good luck, Erickson Family!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment